Apostolic Nuncio to Angola
The Apostolic Nuncio to Angola is an ecclesiastical office of the Roman Catholic Church in Angola. It is a diplomatic post of the Holy See, whose representative is called the Apostolic Nuncio with the rank of an ambassador. The Holy See has full diplomatic ties with Angola as well as most other countries worldwide. The current Apostolic Nuncio to Angola is Novatus Rugambwa.
- Giovanni De Andrea (14 Apr 1975 - 26 Jan 1983) appointed Apostolic Pro-Nuncio to Iran
- Fortunato Baldelli (12 Feb 1983 - 20 Apr 1991) appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Dominican Republic
- Félix del Blanco Prieto (31 May 1991 - 4 May 1996) appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Cameroun
- Aldo Cavalli ( 1996 - 28 Jun 2001) appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Chile
- Giovanni Angelo Becciu (15 Oct 2001 - 23 Jul 2009) appointed Apostolic Nuncio to Cuba
- Novatus Rugambwa (20 Feb 2010 - present)
- Apostolic Nunciature
- Foreign relations of the Holy See
- List of diplomatic missions of the Holy See
- Roman Catholicism in Angola
- "Apostolic Nunciature Angola". GCatholic.org. Retrieved 22 May 2015.