Antonia Gransden, English historian and medievalist, is former Reader in Medieval History at the University of Nottingham. She is author of a number of works in medieval historiography, most notably the large two volume study Historical Writing in England. She was born Antonia Harrison and married Ken Gransden in 1957. They had two daughters and the marriage was dissolved in 1977.
- (ed.) The Letter-Book of William of Hoo: Sacrist of Bury St Edmunds, 1280–1294 (Ipswich: Suffolk Records Society, 1963)
- (ed. & trans.) The Chronicle of Bury St Edmunds 1212–1301 (London; Edinburgh: Nelson, 1964)
- (ed.) The Customary of the Benedictine Abbey of Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk: (from Harleian MS. 1005 in the British Museum) (Henry Bradshaw Society, 1973)
- Historical Writing in England, c.550 to c.1307 (London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1974)
- Historical Writing in England. 2, c.1307 to the Early Sixteenth Century (London: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1982)
- Legends, Traditions, and History in Medieval England (London: Hambledon Press, 1992)
- Murray, Penelope (3 August 1998). "Obituary: K. W. Gransden". The Independent.