Anne Lascaris (November 1487 – July 1554), countess of Tende and of Villars, was a French noblewoman. She was the daughter of Jean-Antoine II de Lascaris, comte de Tende and of Ventimiglia, lord of Maro, Prela and Menton, and his wife Isabeau (or Isabelle) d'Anglure.
At 11 and a half years old, Anne married Louis de Clermont-Lodève, then on 28 January 1501 she married René of Savoy. With no male heirs, Anne inherited her father's titles on his death on 13 August 1509. Anne and René had the following children.
- Magdeleine, wife of Anne de Montmorency
- Claude of Savoy (27 March 1507 – 23 April 1566), count of Tende
- Honorat II of Savoy (1509-20 September 1580), count of Villars, marshal of France in 1571, married Françoise de Foix
- Marguerite, wife of Antoine II Luxembourg-Ligny (died 1557), count of Brienne
- Isabeau, wife of René de Batarnay, count of Bouchage