Alberic III of Dammartin
Alberic III of Dammartin (Aubry de Dammartin) (died 1200 AD) was a French count.
- Renaud I, Count of Dammartin (c. 1165–1227), married 1) Marie de Châtillon and 2) Ide de Lorraine.
- Alix de Dammartin (1170-1237), married Jean, Châtelain de Trie
- Simon of Dammartin (1180 – 21 September 1239), married Marie, Countess of Ponthieu
- Julia of Dammartin, married Hugh de Gournay
- Agnes of Dammartin, married William de Fiennes
- Lindy Grant, Architecture and society in Normandy 1120-1270, Yale University Press, 2005
- John Woodward in Notes and queries Oxford Journals, Oxford University Press, 1871, pp 437-428