|Coordinates: 50°28′57″N 06°59′21″E / 50.48250°N 6.98917°ECoordinates: 50°28′57″N 06°59′21″E / 50.48250°N 6.98917°E|
|• Mayor||Heribert Seul (CDU)|
|• Total||12.57 km2 (4.85 sq mi)|
|• Density||94/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
In 893, Pützfeld was mentioned as a possession of the monastery of Prüm. The rural communities of Bruck and Denn were first documented in 1265. In the 13th Century, the three settlements belonged to the County of Are and by 1246 they were part of the Electorate of Cologne. Pützfeld had a larger castle and by 1681 it's Lady chapel was built next to the river Ahr.
In 1938, the citizens of Denn were evacuated to permit the establishment of an Air Force training area. The town was renamed Ahrbrück when the settlement was re-colonized after the Second World War. The Ahrbrück crystal factory became a refuge for ethnic Germans expelled from Sudetenland.
Today's church was rebuilt on June 7, 1969 after the dissolution of the previously independent municipalities of Ahrbrück (502 inhabitants), Brück (443 inhabitants) and Pützfeld (230 inhabitants).
- Data source: Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate
The local council in Ahrbrück consists of 16 Council members who were elected by the local elections of 7 June 2009. The council appoints an honorary mayor as chairman.
Notable are the village chapels of St. Rochus in Ahrbrück and of St. Katharina in Brück. Additionally, the baroque shrine Marien-Wallfahrtskapelle (English: Mary shrine) in Pützfeld was restored in 1993.