Agujetas de color de rosa
|Agujetas de color de rosa|
|Written by||Susan Crowley|
|Directed by||Otto Sirgo|
Pedro Armendáriz, Jr.
María Teresa Rivas
Agujetas de color de rosa by Curvas Peligrosas|
Mi chico prohibido by Curvas Peligrosas
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||300|
|Executive producer(s)||Luis de Llano Macedo|
|Running time||41-44 minutes|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||April 4, 1994 – May 26, 1995|
|Preceded by||Buscando el paraíso|
Confidente de secundaria (1996)|
Rakkaus nuoriso (2005)
Esperanza del corazón (2011)
Agujetas de color de rosa (English title: Pink shoe laces) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Luis de Llano Macedo for Televisa in 1994.
Natalia Esperón and Flavio César starred as protagonists, Angélica María, Alberto Vázquez and Pedro Armendáriz, Jr. starred as adult protagonists, while Gabriela Hassel and the leading actress María Teresa Rivas starred as antagonists.
Elisa has just become a widow and now must raise her 3 children: Paola, Daniel and Anita. The family of her deceased husband wants to steal his assets. They attract Julian Ledesma, a vile and ambitious lawyer who pretends to support Paola, an aspiring skater.
Gonzalo is a good man, but his wife has left him and his 2 sons, Martin and Luisito. Now, he must make every effort and endeavor to prevent the family from falling apart. Martin, his eldest son, dreams of becoming a great singer and signing a contract with a label. One day, Elisa Gonzalo strikes despite the mishap, he begins a beautiful friendship that will serve her in difficult times.
When Paola and Martin are known arises a strong attraction between them that becomes love, despite the interest felt toward Martin's friend Paola (Vanessa del Moral, the daughter of the owner of the track where Paola works as a waitress in your skating.) Noting the interest between Martin and Paola, Vanessa tries to destroy the relationship (antagonizing Paola, who becomes his hated rival).
Even after learning that the track there is a skating team that participates in Paola, Vanessa falls for that to compete against his old friend. Paola and Vanessa become the team's two contestants to compete against a foreign team in a great display of evidence. During the course of the event, when Vanessa and Paola are the skating, the first causes the second suffers a serious accident, throwing her against the windows around the track.
The entire audience is shocked by the event taking place, especially Julian Ledezma, and the family of Paola. She is taken to hospital immediately. Expectations that again are very difficult to walk, report Armendares family doctors. However, despite all the forecasts, and after several treatments and surgery, Paola walking is again.
Meanwhile, Vanessa is going on tour with Martin. However, due to the constant attacks of jealousy of his companion, and other details, Martin asked the group away to Vanessa, who no longer supports. All proceeds normally during the following weeks. Vanessa begins to show signs of illness that worry her mother. She commands to perform some tests to his daughter, and through them, it is confirmed that her daughter has cancer and only has very little time to live.
Distressed, the mother of Vanessa asks to see Martin, who tells her daughter's disease. The young man is shocked. The mother asked also to marry his daughter to make him happy to spend a few moments before starting Vanessa. Martin hesitates to accept, but when Vanessa fainted before him and to Paola, the singer decides to accept. Visit Vanessa and asks him to marry. Vanessa agrees.
The future marriage is in the public domain. Paola can not help but feel bad about the situation, but accepts it willingly. The wedding day arrives, and before the event begins, Vanessa begins to feel ill. The bride is taken to his home, where all the guests are waiting (Paola and Vanessa chat in the room). The tragic moment finally arrives. Vanessa died amid the tears of their parents and the shock of Martin, Paola and their families, who were to attend the wedding.
After Vanessa is buried, Paola and Martin resumed their relationship. But conflicts with his manager Martin become larger, and the boy decides to confront him. This causes Martin to be brought to jail unjustly. Paola, desperate, seeks the help of Julian Ledezma, which accepts out of jail to Martin. Paola is committed, as a thank you to marry him. Martin released, while his former handler is taken to jail.
Meanwhile, the romantic relationship between Elisa and Gonzalo (who had divorced his wife) begins to crack. Gonzalo invade jealousy when a new suitor Elisa (Caesar). But then everything is made, and Elisa and Gonzalo again resume their love. Martin looks for Paola. However, she is already married to Julian, and besides, he says he no longer loves him. Gonzalo advises his son to always forget Paola.
At this the young man decides to go on tour abroad, it no longer is nothing to stop it. Martin and his group are going on tour, reaching a spectacular success and rising to the rank of artists.Gonzalo, happy for the success of his son, decided to postpone a while his relationship with Elisa to go see his son. But the plane that travels failure, with fatal consequences for passengers.
This ends the life of Gonzalo and love between him and Elisa. Spend time. The marriage between Julian and Paola faces some problems. Elisa and her family are involved in a boarding school, where new stories arise. The obstacles to Paola and her family are, but ultimately ends up succeeding happiness.
- Angélica María as Elisa Morán Vda. de Armendares
- Alberto Vázquez as Gonzalo Dávila
- Pedro Armendáriz, Jr. as Aarón Zamora
- Natalia Esperón as Paola Armendares
- Flavio César as Martín Dávila
- Alexis Ayala as Julián Ledezma
- María Teresa Rivas as Elvira Armendares
- Angélica Aragón as Bertha
- Gabriela Hassel as Vanessa del Moral
- César Évora as Esteban Armendares
- Carlos Bracho as Jorge Bosch
- Julissa as Lola
- Liliana Weimer as Patricia Dávila
- David Ostrosky as Víctor Manuel Medina
- Eduardo Liñán as Alonso del Moral
- Pedro Weber "Chatanuga" as Nicolás Dávila
- Anel as Rebeca del Moral
- José María Torre as Daniel Armendares
- Marisol Centeno as Anita Armendares
- Felipe Colombo as Luisito Dávila
- Irán Castillo as Cecilia Zamora
- Ofelia Guilmáin as Bárbara
- Enrique Guzmán as César
- Roxana Chávez as Irma Zamora
- Eulalio González "Piporro" as Antonio Rozas
- Humberto Elizondo as Tomás
- Oscar Servin as Bruno
- Monserrat Ontiveros as Avelina "Lina" Gómez Calderón
- Diego Schoening as Tavo
- Sergio de Bustamante as Gino
- Marisol Mijares as Renata Zamora
- Alan Gutiérrez as Jerónimo
- Sergio Blass as Cristián
- Nora Salinas as Jessica
- Charlie as Félix
- Francesca Guillén as Deborah/Fernanda Gómez Calderón
- Silvia Campos as Marcela
- Karla Álvarez as Isabel
- Ariane Pellicer as Lara Lai
- Shanti Clasing as Marisol
- Sherlyn as Clarita
- Alejandra Peniche as Gloria Gómez Calderón
- Sergio Acosta as Ismael Pérez
- Eduardo Arroyuelo as Rubén
- Alejandro Ibarra as Aldo
- Sergio Ochoa as Fernando
- Adriana Acosta as Adriana
- Kelly as Kelly
- Sheyla Tadeo as Sheyla
- Edith Márquez as Edith del Castillo
- Leonardo Daniel as Miguel Davis
- Isaac Edid as Rafa
- Regina Torné as Mercedes Bosch
- Alfredo Alegría as Lenguardo
- Eugenio Bartilotti as Silver
- Diego Sieres as Memo
- Lourdes Reyes as Laura
- Manuel Landeta as Arnold
- Giorgio Palacios as del Prado
- Claudia Vega as Dínorah
- Luis Gimeno as Lucio
- José Carlos Ruiz as Odilón
- Jorge Russek as Pompeyo
- Patricio Castillo as Serafín
- Manuel Gurría as Coque
- Sandra Olivares as Lorena
- Vaitiare Bandera as Vilma Montemayor
- Raúl Meraz as Julián's father
- Juan Carlos Colombo as Dr. Belazcuarán
- Martha Aguayo as Herself
- Saúl Lisazo as Martín's lawyer
- Fernando Borges as Chauffeur
- Cecilia Toussaint
- Irlanda Mora
- Arleth Terán
- Anna Silvetti
- Eduardo Schillinsky
- Yadira Santana
- Marcela Pezet
- Guillermo Murray
- Lourdes Munguía
- Miguel Pizarro
- Toño Infante
- Laureano Brizuela
- Jacqueline Voltaire
- Héctor Sandarti
- Zoila Quiñones
- Shanik Berman
Disc 1: Agujetas de color de rosa
Disc 2: Más agujetas de color de rosa
|1994||Premios El Heraldo de México||Best Telenovela||Luis de Llano Macedo||Nominated|
|Best Actress||Angélica María|
|Best Revelation of the Year||Natalia Esperón||Won|
|1995||13th TVyNovelas Awards||Best Telenovela of the Year||Luis de Llano Macedo|
|Best Actress||Angélica María|
|Best Leading Actress||María Teresa Rivas|
|Best Leading Actor||Alberto Vázquez|
|Best Co-lead Actor||Pedro Weber "Chatanuga"||Won|
|Best Young Lead Actress||Gabriela Hassel||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Alexis Ayala|
|Best Female Revelation||Irán Castillo|
|Best Male Revelation||Flavio César|
|Best Child Performance||Marisol Centeno|
|Best Juvenile Telenovela||Luis de Llano Macedo||Won|
- ↑ "Agujetas de color de rosa" (in Spanish). alma-latina.net. Archived from the original on September 11, 2011. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- ↑ "Agujetas de color de rosa" (in Spanish). univision.com. Archived from the original on September 11, 2011. Retrieved March 8, 2016.