Agent 3S3: Passport to Hell
|Agente 3S3: Passaporto per l'inferno|
|Directed by||Sergio Sollima|
|Produced by||Cesáreo González|
|Written by||Jesús María de Arozamena, Alfonso Balcázar|
|Music by||Piero Umiliani|
|Edited by||Teresa Alcocer, Bruno Mattei|
Agente 3S3: Passaporto per l'inferno or Agent 3S3:Passport to Hell is a 1965 Italian adventure-eurospy film directed by Sergio Sollima, here credited as Simon Sterling. This is the first chapter in the Sollima's spy film trilogy, and inaugurated the film series of the Agent 3S3 played by George Ardisson. It is also the first Sollima's full-length film, after the episode he filmed in L'amore difficile three years before.
Location filming includes Spain, Rome, Beirut and Vienna. This was followed by the sequel Agent 3S3, Massacre in the Sun (1966) also directed by Sollima.
- George Ardisson ... Walter Ross, Agent 3S3
- Barbara Simon ... Irmgard von Wittstein
- José Marco ... Ahmed
- Georges Rivière ... Professor Steve Dickson
- Franco Andrei ... Bellamy (as Frank Andrews)
- Liliane Fernani ... Karina (as Senta Heller)
- Seyna Seyn ... Jackye Vein
- Charles Kalinski ... Salkoff (as Karl Wirth)
- Francisco Sanz ... Nobell (as Paco Sanz / Paul Fabian)
- Henri Cogan ... Sanz (as Heinrich Rauch)
- Fernando Sancho ... Colonel Dolukin (as Ferdinand Bergmann)
- Béatrice Altariba ... Elisa von Sloot
- Sal Borgese ... Man in Vienna Bar
- Jeff Cameron
- Francesco Adinolfi, Karen Pinkus. Mondo exotica. Duke University Press, 2008.
- Marco Giusti. 007 all'italiana. Isbn Edizioni, 2010.
- Fabio Zanello (4 August 2004). "La regia come match di boxe - Intervista a Sergio Sollima". Sentieri Selvaggi. Retrieved 16 January 2012.