|Birth name||Aaron Bedard|
Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Occupation(s)||Musician, singer, songwriter|
|Associated acts||Bane, Gateway|
Bedard is known for his powerful, and often shouted, vocals. He writes all of Bane's lyrics. Before joining Bane, he sang for the band Backbone with Chris Pupecki (from Doomriders) and Dave Green, then formed Raging Hope. He is originally from Worcester, Massachusetts, but currently lives outside of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Aaron (Grover) Bedard is one of the many people who does chants for Shai Hulud as part of a group called The Fremen Warriors. He also provided guest vocals on the Shai Hulud song "Faithless is He Who Says Farewell When The Road Darkens".
- He is pictured in the background on the cover of "Break Down the Walls" by Youth of Today, which was released in 1986.
- Contributed to liner notes of the Sick of it All tribute album
- Contributed a short story to Revolution on Canvas: Volume 2, a book which contains poems and short stories from prominent members of alternative music acts.
- 21/Jan/2008 Bane Vocalist Aaron Bedard Interviewed .metalunderground.com
- Jun/2005 Avoiding Pigeonholes: An Interview with Aaron Bedard of BANE Archived October 22, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. .roughedge.com