A Family Like Many Others
|A Family Like Many Others|
|Directed by||Alejandro Galindo|
|Produced by||César Santos Galindo|
|Written by||Alejandro Galindo|
Fernando Soler |
|Music by||Raúl Lavista|
|Cinematography||José Ortiz Ramos|
|Edited by||Carlos Savage|
|11 March 1949|
A Family Like Many Others (Spanish:Una familia de tantas) is a 1949 Mexican drama film directed by Alejandro Galindo and starring Fernando Soler, David Silva and Martha Roth. The film's sets were designed by the art director Gunther Gerszo.
A domineering father's control over his family weakens when a charming salesman comes to the house.
- Fernando Soler as Rodrigo Cataño
- David Silva as Roberto del Hierro
- Martha Roth as Maru Cataño
- Carlos Riquelme as Ricardo
- Eugenia Galindo as doña Gracia Cataño
- Enriqueta Reza as Guadalupe - sirvienta
- Felipe de Alba as Héctor Cataño
- Nora Veryán as Pilar - novia de Héctor
- Isabel del Puerto as Estela Cataño
- Manuel de la Vega as Leopoldo
- Alma Delia Fuentes as Lupita Cataño
- Conchita Gentil Arcos as Invitada a fiesta
- María Gentil Arcos as Invitada a fiesta
- Maruja Grifell as Madre de Roberto
- Jorge Martínez de Hoyos as Anunciador
- Ignacio Peón as Invitado a fiesta
- Victoria Sastre
- ↑ Hernandez-Rodriguez p.82
- R. Hernandez-Rodriguez. Splendors of Latin Cinema. ABC-CLIO, 2009.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 10/30/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.