The north gate of Ōmi-Hachiman Station
|Previous names||Hachiman; Shin-Hachiman (until 1919)|
The Tōkaidō Main Line station opened on July 1, 1889, when the railway between Sekigahara Station and Baba Station (now Zeze Station) began operation. The station was originally named Hachiman; on March 11, 1919, the prefix Ōmi was added. The Ohmi Railway station opened on December 29, 1913, as Shin-Hachiman Station of the Konan Railway.
Stations next to Ōmi-Hachiman
|West Japan Railway Company Biwako Line|
|Azuchi||Local (Rapid service: Kyoto or Takatsuki - Akashi)||Shinohara|
|Ohmi Railway Yōkaichi Line|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ōmi-Hachiman Station.|
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 32. ISBN 4533029809.
- Wakuda, Yasuo (1993). Shitetsushi Handobukku (in Japanese). Tokyo: Denkisha Kenkyūkai. p. 123. ISBN 4-88548-065-5.
- "近江八幡駅│構内図：JRおでかけネット". Retrieved September 2, 2011.