Østerbro is one of the 10 official districts of Copenhagen, Denmark. It is located just north of the city centre, outside the old city gate Østerport which, after it was moved around 1700, used to be located close to present-day Østerport Station. From the beginning, Østerbro has been a wealthy district, and it remains one of the most affluent areas in Copenhagen.
- Danish Meteorological Institute
- Den Frie Udstilling
- Garrison's Cemetery
- Parken, the National Stadium
- Trianglen (“The Triangle”)
- Østerport Station
- Nordre Frihavnsgade
- The Little Mermaid
- In the popular children's novel, Number the Stars, the road Østerbrogade is featured in this book in which the Annemarie and her friends are running down Østerbrogade but are then stopped by a Nazi soldier.
- "Københavns bydele". Københavns Kommune. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- "Folketal og boliger i bydele og roder samt folketal i skoledistrikter 1. januar 2009". Københavns Kommune. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Østerbro.|
- Østerbro travel guide from Wikivoyage