Your Turn, Darling
|Your Turn, Darling|
|Directed by||Bernard Borderie|
|Produced by||Henri Jaquillard|
M.-G. Sauvajon Screenplay|
Bernard Borderie Screenplay
Peter Cheyney Source material
|Music by||Paul Misraki|
|Edited by||Christian Gaudin|
|Distributed by||Pathé Consortium Cinéma|
À toi de faire... mignonne (Italian: L'agente federale Lemmy Caution), released in the USA as Your Turn, Darling, is a French-Italian film based on the novels of Peter Cheyney. It came out ten years after La môme vert-de-gris which had been the first of film of this series.
Dr. Whitaker has disappeared after working hard on an innovation which could give either the West or the East an edge in the Cold War. Lemmy Caution, although currently otherwise busy, is assigned to return the scientist.
He is advised to start searching for him by finding in the first place Dr. Whitaker's attractive young fiancée Geraldine.
Of course Lemmy Caution finds the scientist, beats up the villains even while actually being hopelessly outnumbered, puts everything right and gets the girl.
- Eddie Constantine: Lemmy Caution
- Gaia Germani: Geraldine
- Guy Delorme : Dr. Whitaker
- Christiane Minazzoli: Carlotta
- Philippe Lemaire: Pranzetti
- Noël Roquevert: Walker, Caution's superior
- Elga Andersen: Montana
- Blake, Matt; Deal, David (2004). The Eurospy Guide. Baltimore: Luminary Press. ISBN 1-887664-52-1.
- "Screenplay by Marc-Gilbert Sauvajon & Bernard Borderie". Retrieved 2011-09-18.
- "Produktionsfirma: Borderie/Euro International". Retrieved 2011-09-18.
- "Your Turn Darling sure is one boozy adventure for Lemmy Caution". Retrieved 2012-07-13.
- "Your Turn, Darling". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- Blake, Deal, p.266f
- Your Turn, Darling at the Internet Movie Database
- Your Turn, Darling at AllMovie
- Illustrated French description